Integrate BotPenguin with Agile CRM
This page contains the stepwise tutorial for the integration with BotPenguin
- 1.Login to your BotPenguin account, select the Bot you want to integrate with Agile CRM.
- 2.Now, click the ‘Integrate’ tab.
- 1.The integrate window will open up. Make sure you are in the “All Integrations Tab.”
- 2.A list of all native integrations for BotPenguin will be available in this window.
- Now find Agile CRM by:-
- Either scrolling down the list
- Or by typing in ‘Agile CRM’ in the search box with the placeholder “search integration by name”
e. Now click on the ‘connect’ button as shown below.
- 1.After you click the connect button, the integration window for Agile CRM will appear, as shown below.
- 2.To complete the process, you require three details:
- Agile CRM Domain
- Email Address
- API Token
- 1.Agile CRM Domain:
- To obtain the Agile CRM Domain, login into your Agile CRM account. Navigate to your browser search bar, copy the address from there, and paste it into the BotPenguin interface.
- Email Address:
The email address is the same as the one you signed up with on Agile CRM. You can also see it from your Agile CRM dashboard after clicking on the Profile Icon.
- API Key:
To obtain the API Token, click on Admin Settings.
- Then, navigate to Developers and API.
- Under API Keys, copy the REST API Key.
a. After filling out all the details, click on the Connect button.
b. If you have entered all the details correctly, you will see a notification that says, “Updated successfully.”
c. Also, your Agile CRM integration will show the message Installed in the Integration List.
Once you have established a connection between BotPenguin and Agile CRM and complete the mapping, you are ready to go for your first test lead. You can test your integration setup by creating a dummy lead on the bot. This lead should appear in your BotPenguin dashboard and in the Agile CRM you have integrated.
If you are not getting dummy leads from your Bot to Agile CRM, it may be due to multiple reasons:
- Wrong Authorization Details added- You will be required to check and see if all the authorization credentials such as API Token, API key, and/or URL has been entered correctly.
- Free plan- You are not subscribed to the paid plan on BotPenguin as integration works only with the paid plan.