Integrate BotPenguin with Copper
This page contains the stepwise tutorial for the integration with BotPenguin
- 1.Login to your BotPenguin account, and select the Bot you want to integrate with Copper.
- 2.Now, click the ‘Integrate’ tab.
- 4.The Integrate window will open up. Make sure you are in the “All Integrations Tab.”
- 5.A list of all native integrations for BotPenguin will be available in this window.
- 1.Now find Copper by:-
- 2.Either scrolling down the list
- 3.Or by typing in ‘Copper’ in the search box with the placeholder “search integration by name”
- 6.Now click on the ‘connect’ button as shown below.
- 1.To complete the process, you need to fill out:-
- 1.The API Token
- 2.Email address
- 3.Lead Title
- 3.The API Token:-
- 1.Click the settings button (the gear icon) on the left-most side of your Copper Dashboard.
- 3.it will take you to your account settings.
- 4.Here, navigate to the Integrations tab, and click the little triangle on the right side to expand the menu.
- 5.Now click on API Keys
- 6.To obtain your API key, click on the Generate API Key button.
- 8.Copy your API Key and paste It on BotPenguin.
- 5.Lead Title:-
- 1.The lead title is your choice. You can name your lead anything you want.
- 2.For Ex:- Pipedrive test lead.
- 1.After filling out the details, click Connect.
- 3.Look for the notification “Integrated Successfully” for confirmation.
- 5.Also, your Copper integration will show the message Installed in the Integration List.
Once you have established a connection between BotPenguin and Copper and complete the mapping, you are ready to go for your first test lead. You can test your integration setup by creating a dummy lead on the bot. This lead should appear in your BotPenguin dashboard and the Copper you have integrated.
If you are not getting dummy leads from your Bot to Copper , it may be due to multiple reasons:
- Wrong Authorization Details added- You will be required to check and see if all the authorization credentials such as API Token, API key, and/or URL has been entered correctly.
- Free plan- You are not subscribed to the paid plan on BotPenguin as integration works only with the paid plan.