Integrate BotPenguin with EngageBay
This page contains the stepwise tutorial for the integration with BotPenguin
- 1.Login to your BotPenguin account, and select the Bot you want to integrate with EngageBay.
- 2.Now, click the ‘Integrate’ tab.
- 4.The Integrate window will open up. Make sure you are in the “All Integrations Tab.”
- 5.A list of all native integrations for BotPenguin will be available in this window.
- 1.Now find EngageBay by:-
- 2.Either scrolling down the list
- 3.Or by typing in ‘EngageBay’ in the search box with the placeholder “search integration by name”
- 6.Now click on the ‘connect’ button as shown below.
- 1.To complete the process, you need to fill out:-
- 1.The API Token
- 3.The API Token:-
- 1.Click the Profile Icon (with your photograph) to toggle a menu. In this menu, click on Account Settings.
- 3.it will take you to your Account Settings.
- 4.Here, navigate to the API and Tracking Code tab.
- 5.Now copy the REST API key and paste it on BotPenguin.
- 1.After filling out the details, click Connect.
- 3.Look for the notification “Connected Successfully” for confirmation.
- 5.Also, your EngageBay integration will show the message Installed in the Integration List.
Once you have established a connection between BotPenguin and EngageBay and complete the mapping, you are ready to go for your first test lead. You can test your integration setup by creating a dummy lead on the bot. This lead should appear in your BotPenguin dashboard and the EngageBay you have integrated.
If you are not getting dummy leads from your Bot to Engagebay, it may be due to multiple reasons:
- Wrong Authorization Details added- You will be required to check and see if all the authorization credentials such as API Token, API key, and/or URL has been entered correctly.
- Free plan- You are not subscribed to the paid plan on BotPenguin as integration works only with the paid plan.
If everything is correct and you cannot move forward, write to us at [email protected] We will respond within 48 business hours.
Last modified 7mo ago