Integrate BotPenguin with Flowlu
This page contains the stepwise tutorial for the integration with BotPenguin
- 1.Login to your BotPenguin account, and select the Bot you want to integrate with Flowlu.
- 2.Now, click the ‘Integrate’ tab.
- 4.The Integrate window will open up. Make sure you are in the “All Integrations Tab.”
- 5.A list of all native integrations for BotPenguin will be available in this window.
- 1.Now find Flowlu by:-
- 2.Either scrolling down the list
- 3.Or by typing in ‘Flowlu’ in the search box with the placeholder “search integration by name”
- 6.Now click on the ‘Connect’ button as shown below.
- 1.To complete the process, you need to fill out:-
- 1.The API Token
- 2.Flowlu Domain
- 3.Lead Title
- 3.The API Token:-
- 1.Click on your Profile Icon on your Flowlu Dashboard. In this menu, Click on Portal Settings.
- 3.Under the Main Settings tab, navigate to the API Settings tab.
- 4.Now, click on the Create button on the top-left.
- 6.Under the Create Window,
- 7.Enter your desired name for your API key.
- 8.Check the CRM option under the Applications tab.
- 9.Click on Save.
- 11.Copy Your API key and paste it onto BotPenguin.
- 4.Flowlu Domain:-
- 1.To obtain the Flowlu Domain, login into your Flowlu account. Navigate to your browser search bar, copy the address from there, and paste it into the BotPenguin interface.
- 6.Lead Title:-
- 1.The lead title is your choice. you can name your lead anything you want. For example:- Flowlu test lead.
- 1.After filling out the details, click Connect.
- 3.Look for the notification “Integrated successfully” for confirmation.
- 5.Also, your Flowlu integration will show the message Installed in the Integration List.
Once you have established a connection between BotPenguin and Flowlu and complete the mapping, you are ready to go for your first test lead. You can test your integration setup by creating a dummy lead on the bot. This lead should appear in your BotPenguin dashboard and the Flowlu you have integrated.
If you are not getting dummy leads from your Bot to Flowlu, it may be due to multiple reasons:
- Wrong Authorization Details added- You need to check and see if all the authorization credentials, such as API Token, API key, and URL, have been entered correctly.
- Free plan- You are not subscribed to the paid plan on BotPenguin, as integration works only with the paid plan.
If everything is correct and you cannot move forward, write to us at [email protected] We will respond within 48 business hours.
Last modified 8mo ago