Integrate BotPenguin with Frontapp
This page contains the stepwise tutorial for the integration with BotPenguin
- 1.Login to your BotPenguin account, and select the Bot you want to integrate with Front CRM.
- 2.Now, click the ‘Integrate’ tab.
- 4.The Integrate window will open up. Make sure you are in the “All Integrations Tab.”
- 5.A list of all native integrations for BotPenguin will be available in this window.
- 1.Now find Front CRM by:-
- 2.Either scrolling down the list
- 3.Or by typing in ‘Front CRM’ in the search box with the placeholder “search integration by name”
- 6.Now click on the ‘connect’ button as shown below.
- 1.To complete the process, you need to fill out:-
- 1.The API Token
- 3.The API Token:-
- 1.Click the Settings button (The Gear Icon) next to your profile icon on your Front dashboard.
- 2.It will take you to your Admin Settings. Make sure you are in the company Admin settings.
- 1.Here, click on the ‘Plugins and API’ tab.
- 2.Now, navigate to the ‘API’ Tab.
- 3.Here copy your API key and paste it on BotPenguin.
- 1.After filling out the details, click Connect.
- 1.Look for the notification “Connected Successfully” for confirmation.
- 1.Also, your Front integration will show the message Installed in the Integration List.
Once you have established a connection between BotPenguin and Frontapp and complete the mapping, you are ready to go for your first test lead. You can test your integration setup by creating a dummy lead on the bot. This lead should appear in your BotPenguin dashboard and in the Frontapp you have integrated.
If you are not getting dummy leads from your Bot to Frontapp, it may be due to multiple reasons:
- Wrong Authorization Details added- You will be required to check and see if all the authorization credentials such as API Token, API key, and/or URL has been entered correctly.
- Free plan- You are not subscribed to the paid plan on BotPenguin as integration works only with the paid plan.
If everything is correct and you cannot move forward, write to us at [email protected] We will respond within 48 business hours.
Last modified 7mo ago