Integrate BotPenguin with Nimble CRM
This page contains the stepwise tutorial for the integration with BotPenguin
- 1.Login To Your BotPenguin Account, Select The Bot You Want To Integrate With OntraPort CRM.
- 2.Now, Click The ‘integrate Tab.’
- 4.The Integrate Window Will Open Up. Make Sure You Are In The “All Integrations Tab.”
- 5.A List Of All Native Integrations For BotPenguin Will Be Available In This Window.
- 6.Now find Nutshell CRMBy-
- 7.Either Scrolling Down The List
- 8.Or By Typing In ‘Nimble CRM’ In The Search Box With The Placeholder “Search Integration By Name.”
- 9.Now Click On The ‘Connect’ button As Shown Below.
- 1.To complete the process, you need to fill out:-
- 1.The API Token
- 3.The API Token:-
- 1.On your Nutshell CRM dashboard, click the Settings Option (with the gear icon under settings). It will be on the leftmost side of your dashboard.
- 3.It will take you to your Account Settings.
- 4.Under Account Settings, navigate to the API Tokens tab.
- 5.Under the API Tokens tab, click on the Generate New Token button.
- 7.Now enter a name for your API key and click the Generate button.
- 8.Copy and paste the API key on BotPenguin.
- 1.After Filling Out The Details, Click Connect.
- 3.Look For The Notification “Connected Successfully” For Confirmation.
- 5.Also, your Nimble integration will show the message Installed in the Integration List.
Once you have established a connection between BotPenguin and Nimble CRM and complete the mapping, you are ready to go for your first test lead. You can test your integration setup by creating a dummy lead on the bot. This lead should appear in your BotPenguin dashboard and theNimble CRM you have integrated.
If you are not getting dummy leads from your Bot to Ontraport CRM , it may be due to multiple reasons:
- Wrong Authorization Details added- You will be required to check and see if all the authorization credentials such as API Token, API key, and/or URL has been entered correctly.
- Free plan- You are not subscribed to the paid plan on BotPenguin as integration works only with the paid plan.