Integrate BotPenguin with Salesflare
This page contains the stepwise tutorial for the integration with BotPenguin
- 1.Login to your BotPenguin account, select the Bot you want to integrate with Salesflare.
- 2.Now, click the ‘Integrate’ tab.
- 4.The integrate window will open up. Make sure you are in the “All Integrations Tab.”
- 5.A list of all native integrations for BotPenguin will be available in this window.
- 1.Now find Salesflare by:-
- 2.Either scrolling down the list
- 3.Or by typing in ‘Salesflare’ in the search box with the placeholder “search integration by name”
- 6.Now Click On The ‘Connect’ button As Shown Below.
- 1.To complete the process, you need to fill out:-
- 2.The API Token
- 3.Lead TItle
- 5.Click on the Gear Icon on your Salesflare Dashboard on the leftmost side. In this menu, scroll down and click on API Keys.
- 8.Under the API Keys tab, click on the ‘+’ button to generate a new API key. Enter a name for Your API key and click Create.
- 10.Copy and paste the API key back on BotPenguin
- 12.Lead Title:-
- 1.The Lead Title Is Your Choice. You Can Name Your Lead Anything You Want. For Ex:- Salesflare test lead.
- 1.After filling out the details, click Connect.
- 3.Look for the notification “Connected Successfully” for confirmation.
- 5.Also, your Salesflare integration will show the message Installed in the integration list.
Once you have established a connection between BotPenguin and Salesflare and complete the mapping, you are ready to go for your first test lead. You can test your integration setup by creating a dummy lead on the bot. This lead should appear in your BotPenguin dashboard and the Insightly CRM you have integrated.
If you are not getting dummy leads from your Bot to Salesflare it may be due to multiple reasons:
- Wrong Authorization Details added- You need to check and see if all the authorization credentials, such as API Token, API key, and URL, have been entered correctly.
- Free plan- You are not subscribed to the paid plan on BotPenguin, as integration works only with the paid plan.