Integrate BotPenguin with Zoho CRM
This page contains the stepwise tutorial for the integration with BotPenguin
- 1.Login to your BotPenguin account, select the Bot you want to integrate with Zoho CRM.
- 2.Now, click the ‘Integrate’ tab.
- 4.The integrate window will open up. make sure you are in the “All Integrations Tab.”
- 5.A list of all native integrations for BotPenguin will be available in this window.
- 1.Now find Zoho CRM by:-
- 2.Either scrolling down the list
- 3.Or by typing in ‘Zoho CRM’ in the search box with the placeholder “search integration by name”
- 6.Now click on the ‘connect’ button as shown
- 1.An Interface, as shown below, will open up.
- 1.Now you need to select your Zoho domain from the dropdown menu. Your Zoho domain will be based on your location. For example, for Indian residents, it will be (accounts.Zoho.in)
- 3.After you select your Zoho domain, click on the ‘Connect’ button.
- 1.After you click the ‘Connect’ button, it will redirect you to your official Zoho domain.
- 2.Here, you need to log into your Zoho account.
- 1.After you successfully log in, a window, as shown below, will appear.
- 1.Here, click on ‘Accept’ to connect your BotPenguin account with Zoho CRM.
- 2.After you have connected Zoho CRM, your details will show up as shown below:
- 1.That’s all you are done with this step
Once you have established a connection between BotPenguin and Zoho CRM and complete the mapping, you are ready to go for your first test lead. You can test your integration setup by creating a dummy lead on the bot. This lead should appear in your BotPenguin dashboard and in the Zoho CRM you have integrated.
If you are not getting dummy leads from your Bot to Zoho CRM, it may be due to multiple reasons:
- Wrong Authorization Details added- You will be required to check and see if all the authorization credentials such as API Token, API key, and/or URL has been entered correctly.
- Free plan- You are not subscribed to the paid plan on BotPenguin as integration works only with the paid plan.