- On your BotPenguin dashboard, you will be able to see the list of bots you’ve created. Click on the edit button of the bot whose design you want to change.
2. Under the Design section, you are free to play around with different tools given to you as shown below. On the left-hand side are the features and the right-hand side will show you the preview.
3. Let’s play around with Position. It is basically where you want your bot to appear on your website- on the bottom left, centre or on the bottom right side. Choose from any of the options as shown below.
4. Further, you can choose a theme color matching with your website or any other theme color of your choice, change the background color of your chat window, and change the size of the chat window(how much long and wide you want it to be )
5. To add more, give your bot a name to make it more human-friendly. When the chat window will appear on your website, this name will appear as the title of it as shown below.
6. The next thing is the call to action text. This is the text which will be displayed along with the bot when its window is closed. Show some creativity, make it more engaging to attract more customers! Last, but not least, you can choose the avatar for your bot, by uploading any icon of yours choice.
Play around with the supercool features and once you’re done, the bot is ready to rock and roll on your website!