What is Bitrix24 CRM?
Bitrix24 is a collaboration software with complete tools for management, collaboration, and communication. It gives users a unified platform for their files, projects, messages, tasks, and contacts.
Key features include:
- Project Management
- Document Management
- Time Management
- Task Management
- After you have logged into your BotPenguin account, click on the Edit button of the bot with which you want to integrate Google Calendar.
2. Once the edit button is clicked, go to the install section from the top bar consisting of design, build, install and configure as shown in the image below.
3. Now click on integrate, select Bitrix24 CRM as shown.
4. You will then be asked to enter your Inbound webhook url and Lead Title. For the webhook URL, Log into your Bitrix24 account.
5. After that, on the left menu go to Developer Resources and then click on other option as shown below:
6. Select the Inbound webhook option as shown below:
7. Click on the pencil icon next to Inbound webhook to name your webhook. Also make sure profile is selected under Request builder option as shown.
8. Then, scroll to the bottom and Under Assign permissions, click on + select Then, assign CRM and Users Click on SAVE.
9. Copy the URL under Webhook to call REST API as shown below.
10. Then, go back into Botpenguin integration setup and paste the copied webhook inside the Inbound webhook url text field. After that, enter the title you want to give to your lead in the lead title text field .
11. After successfully filling in your credentials, click on connect. On the right side, you will see a popup with the message “Integrated“.
Woohoo! we’re done with the Bitrix24 CRM integration setup. From now on, whenever a new lead will come through Botpenguin, you will automatically see it in your Bitrix24 CRM as well.