What is Capsule CRM?
Capsule is a cloud-based CRM application that enables small and midsize organizations to keep track of the people and organizations they do business with, along with their interactions and opportunities in the sales pipeline.
Key Features include:
- Task Management
- Contact Management
- Sales Management
- Pipeline Management
- After you have logged into your BotPenguin account, click on the Edit button of the bot with which you want to integrate Capsule.
2. Once the edit button is clicked, go to the install section from the top bar consisting of design, build, install and configure as shown in the image below.
3. Now click on integrate, select Capsule CRM as shown.
4. You’ll be asked to fill in the API token. For this, log in to your Capsule CRM account by visiting https://capsulecrm.com/
5. After logging into your Capsule CRM account, Click the Profile icon and select My Preferences.
6. Then, select API Authentication tokens option.
7. Copy your API access token and paste it in Botpenguin integration dashboard. Generate a new API token if it has not been generated already.
8. After successfully filling in your credentials, click on connect. On the right side, you will see a popup with the message “Integrated“.
Wohoo! we’re done with Capsule CRM integration setup.