- After you create an account on https://app.botpenguin.com/ Click on create new bot button as shown below.
2. After clicking on the Let’s get you started button as shown below, you’ll be asked to choose a platform i.e. whether you want a Facebook bot or a bot for your website etc. Choose the platform as per your requirement and then click on the Next button.
3. Select the use case as per your requirement and click on Next. Confused? Don’t worry! you can change it later on.
4. After this, you’ll see Appearance section as shown below. Here you can change the look of your bot, give it a name, choose logo of your choice and then the theme color which matches your website to make it look more better. Once you’re done with this, click Next.
5. Further, under Choose a template select the template which matches your requirement and click on Next. You can also completely customise it as per your needs.
6. Click on the Copy code button and paste the copied code snippet into your website’s HTML code either in the head tag(preferred) or body tag.
7. Now go back to your website and there you’ll see the bot on the bottom right side.
After successfully installing the bot on your website, every time a new lead will come through the bot, you’ll be able to see its full information on the BotPenguin dashboard. If you’re under a paid plan, you’ll receive an email on the account associated with the bot. You even have the option to link multiple email accounts on which you want to receive notifications. Feel free to customise the bot anytime you want by visiting https://app.botpenguin.com/dashboard and then clicking on the Edit button as shown below.