What is Nimble CRM?
Nimble is a social sales and marketing CRM that enables users to store and organize their contacts, create tasks for follow-up reminders, send trackable templated outreach to targeted lists, track to-do’s, manage multiple pipelines at once, and much more.
Key features include:
- Contact & Account Management
- Customer Contract Management
- Email Marketing
- Lead Management
- After you have logged into your BotPenguin account, click on the Edit button of the bot with which you want to integrate Nimble CRM.
2. Once the edit button is clicked, go to the install section from the top bar consisting of design, build, install and configure as shown in the image below.
3. Now click on integrate, select Nimble CRM as shown below
4. You’ll then be asked to enter your API key. For this, log in to your Nimble account, right-click on the profile icon and click on Settings and then API tokens.
5. Copy the API token as shown below.
6. Then, go back to Botpenguin integration setup and paste it in the API Key text field.
7. After successfully filling in your credentials, click on connect. On the right side, you will see a popup with the message “Integrated“.
Woohoo! we’re done with the Nimble CRM integration setup.