Profile, Team & Notifications FAQs
This section contains FAQs related to the profile, Team and notification section
A team in BotPenguin is people in your organization that will take over for a live chat request. You can add up to three support agents to your team. Moreover, you can give your team access to your account by giving them a separate account with credentials you create in the Team module.
- 1.To add the same, Navigate the To Team Tab.
- 2.Click On Add Team Member
- 3.To Add A New Member, Fill Out The Name, Email, and Password of your new team Member.
- 4.You can also add their photograph and WhatsApp Number.
A new team member can log in with their assigned credentials on BotPenguin. You can add three members to the team module on BotPenguin. The main account owner will have full access to these credentials and can change them as they see fit.
- 1.Navigate To Team Tab
- 2.Click On Add Team Member To Add A New Member
- 3.Fill Out The Name, Email, and Password Of You New Team Member. You can also add their photograph and WhatsApp Number.