3rd Party Apps Integrations
This page contains how 3rd party integrations works with BotPenguin.
BotPenguin has 55+ Integration to automate your workflow for you. BotPenguin integration capabilities allow you to seamlessly transfer your lead, appointments, ticket, and task data to the 3rd party apps. You can integrate 3rd party apps with BotPenguin in two ways.
- 1.Use available Native integrations
- 2.Have the APIs ready! Create your custom integration with BotPenguin
BotPenguin bots work as a front-end app for your end customers, and it collects data in the form of the customer chat and other necessary data such as on which page they were, their indicative location (fetched from IP address), device, browser, etc. All this data is available on the BotPenguin dashboard. However, You may need the same data in any of the other apps that you might be using, such as
- 2.Scheduling software
- 3.Task/ticket management tools etc
BotPenguin integrations enable you to use these integrations to send the metadata to your apps.
How BotPenguin works with 3rd party applications
Once you have decided which app you want to send your data to, Here is how you can integrate it.
- 2.Navigate your bot and find the
3rd Party Apps Integrationsoption on the dashboard.
- 3.Once you find the list of all integrations available, search for the desired integrations.
- 4.Once you find your integrations in the list, click on the connect button and follow the on-screen steps.
- 5.If You are facing issues with the integration, You can look for detailed integration tutorials using the link below.
If the app you are looking for is unavailable on the app list, You can build your integration. It is no code and is very simple to build. Below is the link to how