Integrate BotPenguin with Drip CRM
This page contains the stepwise tutorial for the integration with BotPenguin
- 1.Login to your BotPenguin account, select the bot you want to integrate with Drip CRM.
- 2.Now, click the ‘Integrate Tab.’
- 1.The integrate window will open up. make sure you are in the “All Integrations Tab.”
- 2.A list of all native integrations for BotPenguin will be available in this window.
- 3.Now find Drip CRM By:-
- 1.Either scrolling down the list
- 2.Or by typing in ‘Drip CRM’ in the search box with the placeholder “search integration by name.”
- 1.Now click on the ‘Connect’ button as shown below
- 1.To complete the process, you need to fill out two details:-
- 1.Your Drip CRM ID
- 2.The API Token
- 1.Drip CRM Id:-
- 1.You can obtain your account id from your browser’s search bar after you log in to your account.
- 2.Your account id will be in your browser’s search bar. It will be a number between “getdrip.Com/” and “/dashboard/”
- 3.For example, the URL is- getdrip.Com/798564/dashboard.
- 4.Here 798654 is your account id.
- 1.Here’s another example:-
- 2.Here - 9710367 is the Drip CRM ID
- 2.API Token:-
- 1.To obtain your API token, click on your profile icon beside the search icon as shown below,
- 2.Now, navigate to user settings.
- 3.Now, under user info, scroll down to api
- 4.You can see your api token with the message “keep it a secret” directly below it.
- 5.Copy this API token and paste it back on BotPenguin.
- 1.After filling out all the details, click on the Connect button.
- 1.After you click on connect, look for the notification “updated successfully” for confirmation
- 1.Also, your Drip CRM integration will show the message installed in the integration list.
Once you have established a connection between BotPenguin and Drip CRM and complete the mapping, you are ready to go for your first test lead. You can test your integration setup by creating a dummy lead on the bot. This lead should appear in your BotPenguin dashboard and in the Drip CRM you have integrated.
If you are not getting dummy leads from your Bot to Drip CRM, it may be due to multiple reasons:
- Wrong Authorization Details added- You will be required to check and see if all the authorization credentials such as API Token, API key, and/or URL has been entered correctly.
- Free plan- You are not subscribed to the paid plan on BotPenguin as integration works only with the paid plan.
If everything is correct and you cannot move forward, write to us at [email protected] We will respond within 48 business hours.