Integrate BotPenguin with Freshworks CRM
This page contains the stepwise tutorial for the integration with BotPenguin
- 1.Login to your BotPenguin account, select the Bot you want to integrate with Freshworks CRM.
- 2.Now, click the ‘Integrate Tab.’
- 4.The integrate window will open up. make sure you are in the “All Integrations Tab.”
- 5.A list of all native integrations for BotPenguin will be available in this window.
- 6.Now find Freshworks CRM By:-
- 1.Either scrolling down the list
- 2.Or by typing in ‘Freshworks CRM’ in the search box with the placeholder “search integration by name.”
- 7.Now click on the ‘Connect’ button as shown below
- 1.Now Click On The ‘Connect’ button As Shown Below
- 1.To complete the process, you need to fill out two details:-
- 1.Your Freshworks CRM Domain
- 2.API Token
- 1.Freshworks CRM Domain:-
- 2.You can easily find your domain in your browser’s search bar when you log in to your Freshworks Account.
- 4.Here ‘your_company’ will be replaced by the name of your organization.
- 1.Freshworks CRM API Token:-
- 1.To obtain your API token:-
- 2.Click Your Profile Icon and Navigate To Settings
- 1.Click on the API settings Tab and Fill out The Captcha.
- 1.After you verify you are a human, your API key will become visible. Copy and paste the key back on BotPenguin
- 1.After filling out the details, click Connect.
- 1.Look for the notification “Updated Successfully” for confirmation.
- 1.Also, your Freshworks CRM integration will show the message Installed in the Integration List.
Once you have established a connection between BotPenguin and FreshWorks CRMand complete the mapping, you are ready to go for your first test lead. You can test your integration setup by creating a dummy lead on the bot. This lead should appear in your BotPenguin dashboard and in the Freshworks CRM you have integrated.
If you are not getting dummy leads from your Bot to FreshWorks CRM, it may be due to multiple reasons:
- Wrong Authorization Details added- You will be required to check and see if all the authorization credentials such as API Token, API key, and/or URL has been entered correctly.
- Free plan- You are not subscribed to the paid plan on BotPenguin as integration works only with the paid plan..