Integrate BotPenguin with GetResponse
This page contains the stepwise tutorial for the integration with BotPenguin
- 1.Login To Your BotPenguin Account, Select The Bot You Want To Integrate With GetResponse.
- 2.Now, Click The ‘integrate Tab.’
- 1.The Integrate Window Will Open Up. Make Sure You Are In The “All Integrations Tab.”
- 2.A List Of All Native Integrations For BotPenguin Will Be Available In This Window.
- 1.Now find GetResponse By:-
- 2.Either Scrolling Down The List
- 3.Or By Typing In ‘GetResponse’ In The Search Box With The Placeholder “Search Integration By Name.”
- 3.Now Click On The ‘connect’ button As Shown Below.
- 1.To complete the process, you need to fill out:-
- 2.The API Token
- 1.The API Token:-
- 2.Click the tools button on the top ribbon of your GetResponse dashboard.
- 1.Here, click on the ‘Integrations and API’ tab.
- 1.Now, navigate to the API tab.
- 2.Under the API tab, click on generate API key.
- 1.Enter a name for your API Key and click the Generate button.
- 1.Copy your API key and paste it back on BotPenguin.
- 1.After filling out the details, click Connect.
- 1.Look for the notification “Integrated Successfully” for confirmation.
- 1.Now Select Your CampaignId
- 2.Also, you need to map queries to parameters:-
- 1.Now, as the connection of the BotPenguin and GetResponse is established, you need to map the parameters (fields) of GetResponse to the user response of the BotPenguin question.
- 1.You can use the +Add Parameters button to add more fields.
- 1.For example, you select a question from All bot questions/components: Please provide your name?
- 2.Then, you map it with the parameter -Name.
- 3.As a result, this mapping will enable integration to send the user's response from
- 4.BotPenguin to the Infobip’s Name field in the leads. Similarly, for integration to work correctly, you must map all other questions/ components of your Bot to Infobip fields.
- 5.Please note that these queries/questions options will be auto fetched from your bot chat flow, So make sure you configure your chat flow first.
- 3.If you have entered all the details correctly, you will see a notification that says, “Mapping successfully.
Once you have established a connection between BotPenguin and GetResponse and complete the mapping, you are ready to go for your first test lead. You can test your integration setup by creating a dummy lead on the bot. This lead should appear in your BotPenguin dashboard and in the GetResponse you have integrated.
If you are not getting dummy lead from your Bot to GetResponse, it may be due to the multiple reasons:
- Wrong Authorization Details added- You will be required to check and see if all the authorization credentials such as Token, API key,and/or URL has been entered correctly.
- Wrong Mapping Set up - Your mapping with BotPenguin Question and GetResponse parameter is either incorrect or you haven’t added any mandatory parameter.
- Free plan- You are not subscribed to the paid plan on BotPenguin as integration works only in paid plan.
If everything is correct and you are still unable to move forward, write to us at [email protected]. We will respond back within 48 business hours.