Integrate BotPenguin with Google Calendar
This page contains the stepwise tutorial for the integration with BotPenguin
- 1.Login to your BotPenguin account, select the bot you want to integrate with Google Calendar.
- 2.Now, click the ‘Integrate Tab.’
- 1.The integrate window will open up. make sure you are in the “All Integrations Tab.”
- 2.A list of all native integrations for BotPenguin will be available in this window.
- 3.Now find Google Calendar By:-
- 1.Either scrolling down the list
- 2.Or by typing in ‘Google Calendar’ in the search box with the placeholder “search integration by name.”
- 1.Now click on the ‘Connect’ button as shown below
- 1.To complete the process, you just need to sign in with your Google Account.
- 1.After you click the “Sign In With Google” button, it will redirect you to a google login window. Here, fill out your account credentials and sign in.
- 1.Now, click Allow
- 1.After you click allow, it will redirect you to BotPenguin. Now, you can easily see your appointment summary and description.
- 2.The Appointment Summary - It will give you a brief overview of your appointment, it will show the Title of your appointment as per your Google Calendar.
- 3.The Appointment Description - The description of your appointment as per your Google calendar will be displayed in this field.
- 1.You are free to change your associated google account (disconnect first).
- 2.Pause the integration(till the time you want your bot to not ask for an appointment).
- 3.You can also disconnect (if you don’t want the google calendar integration).
- 1.Also, your Google Calendar integration will show the message Installed in the Integration List.
Once you have established a connection between BotPenguin and Google Calendar and complete the mapping, you are ready to go for your first test lead. You can test your integration setup by creating a dummy lead on the bot. This lead should appear in your BotPenguin dashboard and the Google Calendar you have integrated.
If you are not getting dummy leads from your Bot to Google Calendar, it may be due to multiple reasons:
- Wrong Authorization Details added- You need to check and see if all the authorization credentials, such as API Token, API key, and URL, have been entered correctly.
- Free plan- You are not subscribed to the paid plan on BotPenguin, as integration works only with the paid plan.
If everything is correct and you cannot move forward, write to us at [email protected] We will respond within 48 business hours.
Last modified 8mo ago