Integrate BotPenguin with Groove
This page contains the stepwise tutorial for the integration with BotPenguin
- 1.Login to your BotPenguin account, and select the Bot you want to integrate with Groove.
- 2.Now, click the ‘Integrate’ tab.
- 1.The Integrate window will open up. Make sure you are in the “All Integrations Tab.”
- 2.A list of all native integrations for BotPenguin will be available in this window.
- 1.Now find Groove by:-
- 2.Either scrolling down the list
- 3.Or by typing in ‘Groove’ in the search box with the placeholder “search integration by name”
- 3.Now click on the ‘connect’ button as shown below.
- 1.To complete the process, you need to fill out:-
- 1.The API Token
- 2.The API Token:-
- 1.Click the Settings button (the gear icon), on the left-most side of Your Groove dashboard.
- 1.Here, click on the company tab.
- 2.Now, navigate to the ‘Webhooks & API’ button.
- 1.Under the ‘Webhooks & API’ button, Click on the API button.
- 1.Copy the API token under the Global Token Tab and paste it on BotPenguin.
- 1.After filling out the API Key, Click Connect.
- 2.Look for the notification “Integrated Successfully” for confirmation.
- 1.Also, your Groove integration will show the message Installed in the Integration List.
- 1.Now, as the connection of the BotPenguin and Groove is established, you need to map the parameters (fields) of Groove to the user response of the BotPenguin question.
- 2.You can use the +Add Parameters button to add more fields.
- 1.For example, you select a question from All bot questions/components: Please provide your name?
- 2.Then, you map it with the parameter -Name.
- 3.As a result, this mapping will enable integration to send the user's response from
- 4.BotPenguin to the Infobip’s Name field in the leads. Similarly, for integration to work correctly, you must map all other questions/ components of your Bot to Infobip fields.
- 5.Please note that these queries/questions options will be auto fetched from your bot chat flow, So make sure you configure your chat flow first.
- 1.If you have entered all the details correctly, you will see a notification that says, “Mapping successfully.
Once you have established a connection between BotPenguin and Groove and complete the mapping, you are ready to go for your first test lead. You can test your integration setup by creating a dummy lead on the bot. This lead should appear in your BotPenguin dashboard and in the Groove you have integrated.
If you are not getting dummy lead from your Bot to Groove, it may be due to the multiple reasons:
- Wrong Authorization Details added- You will be required to check and see if all the authorization credentials such as Token, API key,and/or URL has been entered correctly.
- Wrong Mapping Set up - Your mapping with BotPenguin Question and Jira CRM parameter is either incorrect or you haven’t added any mandatory parameter.
- Free plan- You are not subscribed to the paid plan on BotPenguin as integration works only in paid plan.