Integrate BotPenguin with Helprace
This page contains the stepwise tutorial for the integration with BotPenguin
- 1.Login to your BotPenguin account, and select the Bot you want to integrate with Helprace.
- 2.Now, click the ‘Integrate’ tab.
- 4.The Integrate window will open up. Make sure you are in the “All Integrations Tab.”
- 5.A list of all native integrations for BotPenguin will be available in this window.
- 1.Now find Helprace by:-
- 2.Either scrolling down the list
- 3.Or by typing in ‘Helprace’ in the search box with the placeholder “search integration by name”
- 6.Now click on the ‘connect’ button as shown below.
- 1.To complete the process, you need to fill out:-
- 1.The API Token
- 2.Helprace Domain
- 3.Email Address
- 1.The API Token:-
- 1.Click on the Gear Icon on your Helprace Dashboard on the leftmost side. In this menu, scroll down and click on API Under Integrations.
- 1.Under the API tab, click on the Generate API Key button. Enter a name for Your API key and click Save.
- 1.Copy and paste the API key back on BotPenguin
- 5.Helprace Domain:-
- 1.To obtain the Helprace Domain, login into your Helprace account. Navigate to your browser search bar, copy the address from there, and paste it into the BotPenguin interface.
- 7.Email Address:-
- 1.This email address will be the same one you use on your Helprace Account.
- 1.After filling out the details, click Connect.
- 3.Look for the notification “Integrated Successfully” for confirmation.
- 5.Also, your Helprace integration will show the message Installed in the Integration List.
Once you have established a connection between BotPenguin and Helprace and complete the mapping, you are ready to go for your first test lead. You can test your integration setup by creating a dummy lead on the bot. This lead should appear in your BotPenguin dashboard and the Helprace you have integrated.
If you are not getting dummy leads from your Bot to Helprace it may be due to multiple reasons:
- Wrong Authorization Details added- You need to check and see if all the authorization credentials, such as API Token, API key, and URL, have been entered correctly.
- Free plan- You are not subscribed to the paid plan on BotPenguin, as integration works only with the paid plan.
If everything is correct and you cannot move forward, write to us at [email protected] We will respond within 48 business hours.