Integrate BotPenguin with Insightly CRM
This page contains the stepwise tutorial for the integration with BotPenguin
- 1.Login to your BotPenguin account, and select the Bot you want to integrate with Insightly CRM.
- 2.Now, click the ‘Integrate’ tab.
- 1.The Integrate window will open up. Make sure you are in the “All Integrations Tab.”
- 2.A list of all native integrations for BotPenguin will be available in this window.
- 1.Now find Insightly CRM by:-
- 2.Either scrolling down the list
- 3.Or by typing in ‘Insightly CRM’ in the search box with the placeholder “search integration by name”
- 3.Now click on the ‘connect’ button as shown below.
- 1.To complete the process, you need to fill out:-
- 2.The API Token
- 1.The API Token:-
- 2.Click on the Profile Icon on your dashboard to obtain the API token.
- 3.There, Navigate to User Settings.
- 1.Scroll down in the user settings tab until you can see the API section.
- 2.Copy the API key and paste it back on BotPenguin.
- 1.After filling out the API key, click Connect.
- 1.Look for the notification “Connected Successfully” for confirmation.
- 1.Also, your Insightly CRM integration will show the message Installed in the Integration List.
Once you have established a connection between BotPenguin and Insightly CRM and complete the mapping, you are ready to go for your first test lead. You can test your integration setup by creating a dummy lead on the bot. This lead should appear in your BotPenguin dashboard and the Insightly CRM you have integrated.
If you are not getting dummy leads from your Bot to Insightly CRM, it may be due to multiple reasons:
- Wrong Authorization Details added- You need to check and see if all the authorization credentials, such as API Token, API key, and URL, have been entered correctly.
- Free plan- You are not subscribed to the paid plan on BotPenguin, as integration works only with the paid plan.
If everything is correct and you cannot move forward, write to us at [email protected] We will respond within 48 business hours.