Integrate BotPenguin with Nutshell CRM:-
This page contains the stepwise tutorial for the integration with BotPenguin
- 1.Login to your BotPenguin account, and select the Bot you want to integrate with Nutshell CRM.
- 2.Now, click the ‘Integrate’ tab.
- 4.The Integrate window will open up. Make sure you are in the “All Integrations Tab.”
- 5.A list of all native integrations for BotPenguin will be available in this window.
- 1.Now find Nutshell CRM by:-
- 2.Either scrolling down the list
- 3.Or by typing in ‘Nutshell CRM’ in the search box with the placeholder “search integration by name”
- 6.Now click on the ‘connect’ button as shown below.
- 1.To complete the process, you need to fill out:-
- 2.The API Token
- 3.Email Address
- 5.The API Token:-
- 6.Click the Profile Icon (with your photograph or Initials) on the bottom-left. In this menu, click on Company Settings.
- 8.Here, navigate to the API tab under the Connections Tab.
- 10.Under the API Keys tab, click on the Generate New API Key button with the ‘+’ symbol.
- 12.Now, enter your desired name for your API Key.
- 13.Check the API Access option under permissions.
- 14.Now, click the New API Key button.
- 16.Now, copy your API key and paste it onto BotPenguin.
- 18.Email address
- 1.The email address is the same as the one you signed up with on Nutshell CRM.
- 2.You can also see it from your Nutshell CRM dashboard after clicking on the Profile Icon.
- 1.After filling out the details, click Connect.
- 3.Look for the notification “Connected Successfully” for confirmation.
- 5.Also, your Nutshell CRM integration will show the message Installed in the Integration List.
Once you have established a connection between BotPenguin and Nutshell CRM and complete the mapping, you are ready to go for your first test lead. You can test your integration setup by creating a dummy lead on the bot. This lead should appear in your BotPenguin dashboard and the Nutshell CRM you have integrated.
If you are not getting dummy leads from your Bot to Nutshell CRM, it may be due to multiple reasons:
- Wrong Authorization Details added- You will be required to check and see if all the authorization credentials such as API Token, API key, and/or URL has been entered correctly.
- Free plan- You are not subscribed to the paid plan on BotPenguin as integration works only with the paid plan.
If everything is correct and you cannot move forward, write to us at [email protected] We will respond within 48 business hours.