Integrate BotPenguin with Pipedrive
This page contains the stepwise tutorial for the integration with BotPenguin
- 1.Login to your BotPenguin account, select the bot you want to integrate with Pipedrive.
- 2.Now, click the ‘integrate Tab.’
- 1.The integrate window will open up. make sure you are in the “All Integrations Tab.”
- 2.A list of all native integrations for BotPenguin will be available in this window.
- 3.Now find Pipedrive By:-
- 1.Either scrolling down the list
- 2.Or by typing in ‘Pipedrive’ in the search box with the placeholder “search integration by name.”
- 4.Now click on the ‘Connect’ button as shown below
- 1.To complete the process, you need to fill out three details:-
- 1.Your Pipedrive Domain
- 2.API Token
- 3.Lead Title
- 1.Pipedrive Domain:-
Your Pipedrive Domain is a portal for your organization on Pipedrive. You can easily find it in your browser’s search bar when you log in to your Pipedrive account.
- 1.API Token;-
- 1.Click on your profile icon on your pipedrive account to obtain the API Token.
- 2.Then go to company settings.
- 3.There, click on personal preferences.
- 4.Here, click on API.
- 5.Now, copy your API Token.
- 1.Lead Title:
- 1.The lead title is your choice. You can name your lead anything you want. For ex:- Pipedrive test lead.
- 2.After filling out all the details, click on Connect to complete the process.
- 1.Enter the Pipedrive domain, API Token and Lead Title
- 2.After you click on connect, look for the notification “Updated Successfully” for confirmation
- 1.Also, your Pipedrive CRM integration will show the message installed in the integration list.
Once you have established a connection between BotPenguin and Pipedrive and complete the mapping, you are ready to go for your first test lead. You can test your integration setup by creating a dummy lead on the bot. This lead should appear in your BotPenguin
dashboard and the Pipedrive you have integrated.
If you are not getting dummy leads from your Bot to Pipedrive, it may be due to multiple reasons:
- Wrong Authorization Details added- You need to check and see if all the authorization credentials, such as API Token, API key, and URL, have been entered correctly.
- Free plan- You are not subscribed to the paid plan on BotPenguin, as integration works only with the paid plan.