Integrate BotPenguin with SendInBlue
This page contains the stepwise tutorial for the integration with BotPenguin
- 1.Login to your BotPenguin account. Now, select and click the Bot you want to integrate with SendInBlue. Click on the ‘Integrate tab.’
- 1.The Integrate Window Will Open up. Select the ‘All Integrations’ Tab.
- 2.A list of all native integrations for BotPenguin will be available in this window.
- 3.Now find SendInBlue by:-
- Either by scrolling down the list or,
- by typing ‘SendInBlue’ in the Search Box with the placeholder “Search Integration By Name”
- 1.Now click on the ‘Connect’ button as shown
- 1.An Interface, as shown below, will open up. Here, you will be asked to enter the API key that you will get by logging into your SendInBlue account.
- 1.To get the API key, login to the SendInBlue account. Click on the drop down next to your profile name on the top right-side of the screen. Click the SMTP & API tab.
- 1.Click +CREATE A NEW API KEY tab to create one if your APi key is not there
- 1.Enter Name of your API Key and click Generate
- 1.Copy your API key.
- 1.Now enter the API key, and click the ‘Connect’ Button to complete integration of BotPenguin with SendInBlue.
If you have entered all the details correctly, you will see a notification that says, “Integrated.”
- 1.Now, as the connection of the BotPenguin and SendInBlue is established, you need to map parameters (fields) of SendInBlue to the user response of the BotPenguin question/queries.
You can use the +Add Parameters button to add more fields.
For example, you select a question from Bot questions/components: Please provide your name?
Then, you map it with the parameter -Name
As a result, this mapping will enable integration to send the user's response from BotPenguin to the SendInBlue App’s Name field in the leads. Similarly, in order for integration to work properly, you will require to map all other questions/ components of your Bot to SendInBlue App fields.
Please note that these queries/questions options will be auto fetched from your bot chat flow, So, make sure you configure your chat flow first.
- 1.If you have entered all the details correctly, you will see a notification that says, “Mapped successfully.”
c. Also, your SendInBlue CRM integration will show the message Installed in the
Once you have established a connection between BotPenguin and SendInBlue and the mapping is complete, you are ready to go for your first test lead. You can test your integration setup by creating a dummy lead on the bot. This lead should appear in your BotPenguin dashboard as well as in the SendInBlue that you have integrated.
If you are not getting dummy lead from your Bot to CRM, it may be due to the multiple reasons:
- Wrong Authorization Details added- You will be required to check and see if all the authorization credentials such as Token, API key, URLMetc has been entered correctly.
- Wrong Mapping Set up - Your mapping with BotPenguin Question and 3rd App parameter is either incorrect or you haven’t added any mandatory parameter.
- Free plan- You are not subscribed to the paid plan on BotPenguin as integration works only in paid plan.
If everything is correct and you are still unable to move forward, Write to us at [email protected]. We will respond back within 48 business hours.