Integrate BotPenguin with Zingtree
This page contains the stepwise tutorial for the integration with BotPenguin page contains the stepwise tutorial for the integration with BotPenguin
- 1.Login to your BotPenguin account, and select the Bot you want to integrate with Zingtree.
- 2.Now, click the ‘Integrate’ tab.
- 4.The Integrate window will open up. Make sure you are in the “All Integrations Tab.”
- 5.A list of all native integrations for BotPenguin will be available in this window.
- 1.Now find Zingtree by:-
- 2.Either scrolling down the list
- 3.Or by typing in ‘Zingtree’ in the search box with the placeholder “search integration by name”
- 6.Now click on the ‘connect’ button as shown below.
To complete the process, you need to fill out:-
- 1.The API Token
- 3.The API Token:-
- 1.Click the Account Tab on your Zingtree Dashboard. In this menu, click on Organization & Billing.
- 3.Here, navigate to the API & Data tab.
- 4.Now copy your API Key from the API & Data tab and paste it on BotPenguin.
- 1.After filling out the details, click Connect.
- 3.Look for the notification “Integrated Successfully” for confirmation.
- 5.Also, your Zingtree integration will show the message Installed in the Integration List.
Once you have established a connection between BotPenguin and Zingtree and complete the mapping, you are ready to go for your first test lead. You can test your integration setup by creating a dummy lead on the bot. This lead should appear in your BotPenguin dashboard and the Zingtree you have integrated.
If you are not getting dummy leads from your Bot to Zingtree , it may be due to multiple reasons:
- Wrong Authorization Details added- You will be required to check and see if all the authorization credentials such as API Token, API key, and/or URL has been entered correctly.
- Free plan- You are not subscribed to the paid plan on BotPenguin as integration works only with the paid plan.