This section contains a quick guide on how to create and use the Drip Campaigns in the WhatsApp, Telegram and Facebook Bot
A Drip Campaign is a scheduled and structured flow of messages created for customer onboarding journeys. You can define which messages to be sent or can create the whole onboarding journey using the timeline-based messages and chat flow. It only applies to the new customers starting their conversation with the bot.
These drip campaigns can be used for creating a funnel and doing timely communication to your new customer to make them aware, act, and adopt your product or services.
It can be easily created on the BotPenguin dashboard using the guide below
- 1.To create one, Go to the
Drip Campaigntab in
Bot Settingsand click
Create Campaignon the top right.
Create new drip campaign
- 1.Enter the Campaign name. And then create your schedule.
- 1.Add a schedule for the first flow of messages and choose a flow, such as Flow Sales, from the
- 2.You can choose another message flow, such as Flow 1, and then choose the schedule, such as After 2 days, for sending flow messages to the customer. Save and update.
- 3.Click on 'Create Campaign' once more, and your Drip Campaign will be 'Created Successfully' and listed under 'Campaign name’.
Define Drip campaign schedule
Done! You have created your drip campaign. Now, whenever any new user comes up, They will receive communication as per your drip.