What will Google Calendar integration do?
With Google Calendar, one can quickly schedule meetings and events and get reminders about upcoming activities, to always know what’s next.
Key features include:
- Booking an appointment
- Create reminder events
- Responding to and managing events
and much more….
- After you have logged into your BotPenguin account, click on the Edit button of the bot with which you want to integrate Google Calendar.
3. Now click on integrate, select Google Calendar as shown.
4. You will see the connect option, after clicking on it you’ll be asked to sign in with your Google account. Choose your preferred google account with which you want to integrate google calendar and click on allow button.
5. The next step is to enter the Appointment Summary and Appointment description according to your convenience.
You are free to Change your associated google account, pause the integration(till the time you want your bot to not ask for an appointment), and disconnect(if you don’t want the google calendar integration) .
6. Further, go to the build option, add chat components by simply clicking on them. Then create the flow according to you(what information do you want to be asked by the bot).
7. You can choose slot intervals, available days, available hours according to your convenience.
Note: Make sure you ask the user’s email address before asking him to choose an appointment slot.
Woohoo! we’re done with the Google Calendar integration setup. From now on, whenever a user will book an appointment slot from your website through Botpenguin, it will be reflected on the google calendar of both the user as well as your associated google account(with which you’ve integrated).